Our lives never stay the same so why should the technology we use? Surely it should always be evolving and provide a better experience. The good news is that apps built on the Salesforce Platform are constantly being upgraded with new features and enhancements being provided in each release. But what if it is time for a bigger change?
So what is the next best thing? How about watching the recording of our recent Webinar showcasing the new update to MemberNation.
In case you want a breakdown of what MemberNation provides here are the highlights:
- Full Membership Lifecycle including renewals
- Events Management for simple and complex, multi day/session/location, Events
- Communities Portals for Members to self service and manage their account and renewals
- Access “out of the box” to over 80 payment gateways globally
- eStore functionality allowing organisations to sell any goods via their own online store.
- Forums via the Community portal
- Create, Managing and track Committees all within the app
- Realtime Donation processing
- Streamlined workflows using the power of the Salesforce platform
- Reporting and Dashboards providing insights for your orgainsation
- And the main thing – Providing one view of all interactions with your members in one place
How does your existing Membership Management tool stack up?
If you are attending the Associations ForumNational Conference in Adelaide then drop by the Salesforce Foundation Booth (7) and have a chat with Andrew Hill and the team about how you can leverage Salesforce and apps like MemberNation in your Association.